Tuesday, May 14, 2013

The Lucky Dog

Have you ever found a four-leaf clover? How about a five-leaf clover? Maybe a six-leaf clover?
Do you know anybody who has found one? I do. Its the one and only Purple Eye. Yes, Purple Eye the little stinker. I have only found two four-leaf clovers in me life, but here is Purple Eyes list of findings: Four-leaf clovers - over 20 (He can't even remember ); Five-leaf clovers - 5; And Six-leaf clovers - 3.


O My Word!



Here are the estimated statistics for finding your first four-leaf clover is 10,000 to 1, and for a finding a 
five-leaf clover is 1,000,000 to 1. Also statistically, for every four-leaf clover in a clover patch there are approximately 10,000 three-leaf clovers.



I have to say that I don't believe in luck and neither does Purple Eye, but he must be genius or something!

Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...