Thursday, April 24, 2014

Is she funny or what?

        The other night while in bed Rosie began to cry. I tried to wake her several times but she just kept crying. Then she said "Mommy I want you". So I tried to wake her again, this time she said "Droopy get off of me. Your hurting me. Please Droopy. PLEASE!" By this time I was getting cracked up at her. She still would not wake up and then she started to cry "Purple Eye, Purple Eye." Purple Eye was in the other room and heard her and said "What?" Now here is the funny part, she said ''Hurry please, hurry please I need some peanut butter."
         I was getting so cracked up at her I couldn't hardly catch my breath. Finally, I told her again wake up and this is the response I got... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. The next morning she didn't know what I was talking about when I asked "What kind of dream did you have last night, Rosie?"



1 comment:

  1. Grace..I always enjoy reading your blogs...you are a gifted writer, so just keep up the good work!!! Hope that I can meet you some day...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...