Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Some FAQ's

Here are some FAQs.  Well I don’t have any FAQs, but I thought I would answer some questions anyway.

Q.     What is your favorite food?
A.      This is such a hard question; it all depends on the mood that I’m in. But probably Pioneer Woman’s recipe; Artichoke tomato pasta.

                Q. What is your favorite color?
                        A.  Turquoise and you’ll get what I mean once I put pictures of my room on here.

                Q.  What is your favorite movie?
                       A. Another tough question.  I guess it would be between, For me and my gal and Meet me in St. Louise or In the Good Old Summertime or Little Nellie Kelly or Babes in Broadway or Strike up the band. I could name a few more.


                Q.  What is your favorite song?
                     A.  Shall I name them in order of significance or alphabetical order?  Here are a few  You’ll never walk alone, Danny Boy, A pretty girl milking her cow, and May the good Lord bless and keep you.

                Q. Have you ever milked your cow?
                     A. NO! I am not an animal lover.

                Q. Can you ride any of your horses?
                     A.  Yet another no. The Palomino isn’t broke yet and the Racking horse is still too young.

                Q. What is your favorite actress?
                    A. Judy Garland

                Q What is your favorite singer?
                     A. Judy Garland

                Q. What is your favorite actor?
                     A. I don’t know I like Gene Kelly, Mickey Rooney, Roy Rogers and George Murphy.

                Q. What are your favorite pastimes?
                     A. Photography, Decorating cakes, Drawing, and Writing.

                Q. What is your favorite author?
                     A. Lois Lenski

                Q.  What are your favorite sitcoms?
                      A.  The Dick van Dyke show, The Andy Griffith show, Hazel, and The Danny Thomas show.

                Q. What is your favorite hymn?
                      A. I like a lot of hymns. Here are a few... The Love of God, Come Thou Fount,  Sacred Head, and Stricken, Smitten, and Afflicted.

Here some of my never asked FAQs. If you have any real FAQs just leave me a comment.


Grace


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...