Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas

Here are pictures of Friday night before Christmas. This was before we were sick.











All the children got a gift from "Santa" I received 'The Clock" a Judy Garland movie and another Garland movie called " Broadway melody of 1938" 


Here are pictures of Christmas eve. We were able to spend Christmas eve with our Grandparents who were already exposed to our sickness.


Here we are in our Duck Dynasty shirts. GO Phil Robertson!!!








Christmas day pictures.
Later Christmas day we had a Christmas dinner with our grandparents.









She asked for a million dollars and I gave it to her.






This Christmas I received old movies, lots and lots of old records ( Judy Garland, Bing Crosby, Glenn Miller, Tennessee Ernie Ford, and more), Lots of books, lens for my camera, a retro phone for my room, a few more items and all the children received a wii  system.


I hope that everyone had a very merry Christmas and I hope that they will have a healthy new year.


Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...