Monday, March 11, 2013

A Movie Review- I Remember Mama

     I Remember Mama                 

1948



Starring

Irene Dunne

Co staring

Barbara Bel Geddes
Oscar Homolka
Philip Dorn
Sir Cedric Hardwicke
Edgar Bergen    
Rudy Valee
Ellen Corby
And  
Barbra O’Neil

Produced by

Harriet Parsons

Screen play by

Dewitt Bodeen

Based on the play by

John Van Drunten

Executive producer and director

George Stevens

Rating

Not Rated

Running Time

134 min

I remember mamma, a story about a mama who makes sacrifices for her children. This story is about a family, living in San Francisco, who makes sacrifices for one another, and the family practices oikonamia
( family Economics)  I highly recommend this movie to anyone. From the perspective of a large, conservative family there is nothing inappropriate. This is a great movie for all members of the family. I will give this
five stars of out of five.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...