Friday, March 22, 2013

I Dream of a Farm

My mom and I wrote this poem around seven or eight years ago.


  I Dream of a Farm

I dream of a farm so big and beautiful,
with flowers and trees so colorful.
A big house with sparkling windows
And sheep grazing in the meadow.
I see daddy with the horses in the field.
We'll soon see what the harvest will yield.
Our cows gives us creamy milk.
We use it to make cheese as smooth as silk.
We have a dog that helps with the sheep,
He is my brothers responsibility to keep.
My little sisters romp and play,
With kittens, chicks and duck all day.
While follow mommy and help her with the household chores
We, then, bake pies for all who have been 
outdoors.
The evening finds us all around the fire, 
While daddy reads the Bible before we retire.
I dream of a farm.........

By
Grace and Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...